Low voltage technician
“VINCENTZ is a family-owned Alsatian group operating in France and abroad in the design, manufacture, installation and maintenance of technical equipment for the building industry. Our expertise is aimed at our private and public sector clients in the fluid sector.
Our low voltage department designs, integrates and maintains global security solutions, including video protection, access control, intrusion alarms, fire protection and, more generally, VDI.
We are looking for an experienced and motivated individual to join our team and to work with us to develop and implement a new business model for our clients:
- You will be responsible for the installation and connection of electrical systems linked to security equipment (video, cameras, access control, intrusion, etc.)
- Cable pulling
- Programming and commissioning of systems
- Preventive and curative maintenance of systems
- On-site parameterisation of installations
- Commissioning and verification of the proper functioning of these installations
- Proposing solutions for improving the system
- Accompanying the client in the handling of their safety system,
You have at least 5 years’ experience in the field of low voltage and more particularly in safety
You have the following qualities, which are essential for this position: autonomy, rigour and good interpersonal skills?
Do you like working in a team, carrying out your assignments in a good mood and do you want to join a dynamic company?
Don’t hesitate: come and share your technical skills in low voltage and your knowledge of IT, which are essential to the successful completion of your assignments in our Group.
What you can expect from us :
- Support within the company and within the Vincentz Group for your integration, but also throughout your career through training courses dedicated to your activity!
- A team motivated by a good atmosphere in a human-sized company!
- Expertise in the field of digital systems with state-of-the-art equipment!
And for the remuneration :
- Monthly salary according to profile + bonus
- Participation / Incentive / Mutual insurance / PEG
- reimbursement of sports licences, gifts, company outings, etc.
- Baskets and travel allowances
- Company car