The Vincentz Group is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of anyone seeking information on our site, in order to provide them with a personalised, quality and relevant response.
This privacy and personal data management policy describes how the Vincentz Group collects and uses your data, through the use of this website.
The web page https://www.groupe-vincentz.net is operated by the Vincentz Group, 8 Rue des Alpes, 68127 Niederhergheim.
The Vincentz Group has set up internal procedures to protect all your data against any malicious use or use that does not comply with the previously defined purpose of processing.
The Vincentz Group collaborates with other independent companies or persons who provide certain services on our behalf, such as
- The provision of services;
- The sending of electronic mail;
- Removal of information and/or anonymisation of our customer lists;
- Analysis of our databases;
- Provision of search results and links;
- Transmission of content.
When selecting our partners, we ensure that they comply with the provisions of the laws relating to the protection of personal data and this policy.
THE PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT
In order to provide you with a personalised and relevant response, we need to know you. We therefore collect and process the personal data that you communicate to us, in particular your first name, surname, postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, when using the services offered on our website, including, but not limited to
- Forms filled in by you on this page;
- Content of correspondence;
- Use of social networks or other platforms;
In addition, the use of our website results in the automatic collection of the following personal data
- Technical information, including IP address, login information, geographic and demographic information, browser type and version, time zone setting, language, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full URL of clicks from, through and to our website and the date and time of the visit;
- Pages you viewed or searched, page response times, download errors, length of visits to particular pages, page interaction information such as scrolling, clicks and hovers, methods used to leave the page.
We may also collect personal data from trusted third-party partners and suppliers, such as technical services, analytics providers, search information providers or other service providers.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
- To respond to your requests for quotes or information;
- To enable you to benefit from our services via our website, internal operations, support, data analysis, testing, research, security and statistics;
- To provide information about the services;
- To conduct surveys, including satisfaction surveys;
- To improve our website, in particular to ensure that content is relevant, entertaining and effective, across all media through which you access our site;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
For any specific processing purpose, we will need to inform you and seek your consent, which can be withdrawn at any time.
We will retain and use your personal data for as long as reasonably necessary to:
- Carry out the purposes of processing described above
- Comply with our legal obligations;
- Resolve disputes and enforce our agreements;
- Once the purposes of processing have been fulfilled, our obligations have been met, and/or after a period of prolonged inactivity on your account, your personal data will be deleted, unless you expressly request otherwise.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
You have the right to request the portability of your personal data, a right to information, access to your personal data, rectification or deletion, and limitation or opposition to processing in certain cases, rights that you may exercise at any time free of charge by sending a letter to Groupe Vincentz, 8 Rue des Alpes 68127 Niederhergheim.
Your rights may include :
- Requesting a copy of the personal information held by Vincentz Group about you, the purpose of the processing, correction or updating of incorrect data, information about the recipients of your personal information and blocking and deleting personal information;
- Similarly, if you have any questions about the protection of your personal data, or if you wish to contact one of our data controllers, please send us a detailed message to the above address, and we will endeavour to respond. If your request is not sufficiently detailed, please note that we will not be able to process it within a reasonable time.
CHANGES TO OUR POLICY
8 Rue des Alpes 68127 Niederhergheim